The Alliance for Industrial Efficiency hosted a webinar in partnership with Midwest Cogeneration Association and Indiana Industrial Energy Consumers, Inc. (INDIEC) on opportunities to expand combined heat and power (CHP) and waste heat to power (WHP) in Indiana.
Update on Standby Tariffs: Barriers and Opportunities for CHP in Indiana on December 11, 2018
The webinar addressed:
- An analysis of existing standby rates and their potential impact on projects
- Steps the General Assembly and Utility Commission have taken
- Potential legislation to improve standby rates in Indiana
- A national agenda to ensure that standby rates across the country reflect best practices
- Information about how your business or organization can influence this process
Panelists noted that it is important for Indiana businesses and CHP/WHP champions to participate in this process. For more information about this important issue and what you can do to get involved, listen to the full webinar:
Download a PDF copy of our slides here.
Miriam Dant, on behalf of Indiana Industrial Energy Consumers, Inc. (INDIEC)
Jennifer Kefer, Executive Director, Alliance for Industrial Efficiency
Joseph P. Rompala, on behalf of Indiana Industrial Energy Consumers, Inc. (INDIEC)
Jamie Scripps, Partner, 5 Lakes Energy
Pat Sharkey, Policy Director, Midwest Cogeneration Association